2 Years to a Million in Real Estate
Contributor(s): Martinez, Matthew A (Author)
ISBN: 0071471871 EAN: 9780071471879
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies
US SRP: $ 23.00 US
Binding: Paperback: 256 pages
Pub Date: May 12, 2006
Annotation: Quit your day job!
Make a million in real estate!
It's easier than you think!
A few years ago, Matthew Martinez was a lot like you - he worked hard to make as big a salary as he could. But it wasn't enough.
He worked by the clock, and yearned to be his own boss. With a small amount of savings, he acquired his first rental property.
Two years later, he was making more from his rentals than he was working 9 to 5, so he quit his day job to oversee his real estate investments.
Today, he enjoys a multi-million-dollar collection of income producing properties and he's ready to share his money making strategies so you can begin your own journey to career and financial independence.
Two Years to a Million in Real Estateshows you everything you need to know, including how to
* Invest small amounts early on while working a full-time job
* Avoid real estate “bubble” risks
* Get others to pay your mortgage for you
* Pick a hot property (and spot others that will become hot)
* Simplify the ins and outs of financing
* Negotiate like a pro
* Screen for reliable tenants
* Understand how local tenant laws work
* Hire good people to manage your properties
* Know when to sell
- Business & Economics | Real Estate | General
- Business & Economics | Personal Finance | Investing