13th Grade: Real World 101
Contributor(s): Hofstein, Daniel G (Author)
ISBN: 1732237514 EAN: 9781732237513
Publisher: Daniel G. Hofstein
US SRP: $17.99 US
Binding: Paperback: 326 pages
Pub Date: June 30, 2018
Annotation: Choice is your greatest power, but we only have a choice when we have knowledge to go along with it.
TL;DR (too long; didn't read - an option within each chapter):
This book is for everyone who's asked, "Why do I know the Pythagorean theorem and not how to do my taxes?" It's not about telling you what to do, it's about gaining the knowledge in order to make your own informed choices.
End of TL;DR.
The information in this book is based on both scientific research and the experience of relevant experts.
Rather than saying, "DON'T DO DRUGS," this book says, "This is what drugs do to you, make your own choices." A person should have knowledge of their possible actions and consequences of those actions - not a preacher.
The book covers a myriad of subjects (Money, Sex, Laws, more) and shows how to:
* build wealth and make sense of the stock market and other investment opportunities,
* understand taxation,
* prepare yourself for the realities of the working world,
* assert your lawful rights as a US citizen,
* make a plan for a successful future,
and much more.
- Education | Adult & Continuing Education
- Business & Economics | Education